Here, you will find an official list of ways to spot a noob. This list will be constantly updated.
Note: Feel free to add new categorized lists
Note: Do not remove someone else's contribution to the lists (Unless it's Nigel's edits)
Spotting the Average Noob
- they rarely use capitalization or punctuation
- They capitalize a Random letter in their Sentences
- They continuously break rules
- They are incapable of processing orders, especially ones with which they disagree, no matter how worthless it may be
- They leave their windows open while they are away from keyboard, even when they have underage siblings
- They Capitalize Every Word In Their Sentence For No Reason
- They stretch their wooooooooorrrrrdddsss and think its funny lol
- They also break very obvious rules because they think it is funny
- Why do they ask stupid questions?
- Their arguments always fail, and are pathetic and laughable
- They do not respect acronyms (i.e. tee)
- Their jokes are strange and idiotic
- They have incorrect grammar (i.e. "does you have a cookie")
- Some believe "Noob" is a heavily offensive swear or an insult
- They seem like they know about a show, but they won't answer questions about it.
- They ask for rights when it's against the rules.
- They use the incorrect form of you're and your.
- They say that they are not a noob.
- They spell words wrong.
- They threatened they'll contact staff to report a wiki.
- They think everyone is nice, even when they are being mean.
- They don't know how to use the reply button on blog posts
- THEY START SPAMMING CAPS LOCK FOR NO REASON
- They don't know how to take screenshots, so they take a picture of their computer screen with their camera.
- When they start spamming or vandalizing userpages/articles and blame it on their brother (even if they don't have a brother....)